Sign up for a WebBoard account Sign Up Keyword Search Search Calendar Calendar More Options... Options
Help Help News News Log in to WebBoard Log in Not Logged in
Reply to "2-21-12 Meeting Minutes "
New User? Click here to create a new user account.
Watch this Topic Check this box to be notified via email when a reply is posted
Attach File Check this box to upload an attachment with this message
Add Poll Check this box to create a new Poll for this Topic

Gay-Straight Alliance Meeting 2-21-12

Call to Order, Welcome Statement. Introductions

Opening: Meeting started at 3:35pm

1)      Roll Call of Officers and Advisor and Attendance:
Jessi Neeley- President
Kayleigh Rucker- Secretary
Ralph Hogaboom- Advisor
Absent- Vicky Hoffman (Treasurer), Jessica Matthews (Representative).
Attendance: Cassidy Moen, Rachel Barrett


2)      Approval of Minutes: Kayleigh motioned, Cassidy second, Minutes approved.



3)      Visitors-none


4)      Old Business-
a) Dance-
     I. Theme- An idea of Time Burton was proposed. We have a lot of black and white decorations left over so this would make sense. Discussion. Cassidy motioned to approve the theme of “A Midsummer’s Nightmare” inspired by Time Burton, Rachel second, theme approved.
    II. Decorations- Jessi will check on the inventory of what we have.
   III. Multicultural Club Help- Jessi was not able to talk to the MCC because there was a mix up of dates. The meeting was not last Thursday, it will be this Thursday.
   IV. Tables for Tickets the week of?- We want to do a table for selling tickets the week of, same hours, 10-1. Jessi will put in the Facility Use Form for the HUB soon, by the next meeting.



5)      New Business-
a) Speaker- Jessi has brought information in about the speaker that she was interviewed by previously this month. The speaker will try to gear this presentation more toward the LGBT community. An informative piece of paper was presented.
b) Pride Dates- Olympia Pride is June 8-10. Portland Pride is the 15-17th. Seattle Pride is the 22nd-24th. Ralph will try to get the van and drive.


6)      Advisor Report- Ralph- Ralph will be absent at the next meeting, Jen will sit in.



7)      Officer Reports-
a) President- Jessi- Applications due Wednesday the 29th for Power of One.
b) Treasurer- Vicky-Absent
c) Secretary- Kayleigh- no report
d) Representative-Jessica-Absent


8)      Miscellaneous Announcements for the good of the club- We need to bring in more members.



9)      Adjournment- Kayleigh motioned, Rachel second?, meeting adjourned at 4:28pm.





Log In Options

Powered by WebBoard Powered by WebBoard 8
©2005 Akiva Corporation
Licensed for Free Non-Commercial Use